Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Prioritising studio commitments

Having completed my 12 month commitment to Articulate Project Space's Management Board, I am very grateful for having had the experience of working on an ARI board. The most recent highlight was working with all the artists that I selected for FLOOR WORKS: Nicole Ellis, Loma Bridge, Heidi Abraham, Lynne Eastaway, Hana Hoogedeure, Linden Braye, Julian Woods, Justin Henderson, Elizabeth Day, Chantal Grech and Beata Geyer. 
As there is one outstanding project that I have not completed, I will continue working on Rose Ann McGreevy's exhibition with Barbara Halnan. This exhibition opens 23 October.

I will be launching into my next 4 year project, the next volume for the Museum of Fathers, as soon as I have secured an appropriate ongoing studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.